We are very pleased to announce the launch of the new Anesthesia and Perioperative Care website, featuring an enhanced organizational structure, search functionality, and clinical, educational, research and administrative resources.
Whether you’re an Anesthesia and Perioperative Care patient, caregiver, trainee, administrator, or applicant, you can find what you’re looking for here.
Take advantage of some of our new features:
- Patients can find resources about their patient rights, navigating our campuses and facilities, preparing for procedures and surgeries, as well as managing pain, while clinicians can find clinical guidelines and quality and safety updates on our Patient Care pages.
- Connect with your Anesthesia colleagues using our People page – where you can filter your search by role, category, location, and clinical area.
- Explore our education programs on our Education pages, including program information for applicants and learning resources for our current trainees and faculty.
- Find out about our Anesthesia research projects and training programs and collaborate with your research colleagues on our Research pages.
- Find upcoming Anesthesia events on our Events page – where you can subscribe to an events calendar and filter your search by audience and location.
- Learn about our department’s Mission and Storied History and check out the interactive timeline of our department’s contributions to the fields of anesthesia, perioperative care, critical care, and pain medicine.
- Stay up to date on department news on our News page