Saturday Anesthesia Grand Rounds
Topic: Vascular Anesthesia Updates
Date: August 3, 2013
Location: Parnassus Health Sciences West, Room 303
Time: 8 – 10am
Sign up for Saturday Grand Rounds email alerts
The Department of Anesthesia Saturday Grand Rounds generally takes place in Health Sciences West Room 303 on the Parnassus campus. Here are specific directions from Parnassus Avenue, followed by some more general links. Please contact Sharon Chune at 476-6614 for further clarification.
Map of Parnassus campus
Map showing location of Health Sciences West
Parnassus driving directions
Public parking at Parnassus
- Enter the Medical Science Building through the main entrance (you will see wide steps and columns covered with photos of students). This is 513 Parnassus Avenue.
- Walk forward toward the staircase, but turn left when you get to the elevators.
- Take the elevators to the third floor, then walk out and turn left.
- Continue down the hallway to the next connecting hallway, then turn right.
- As you walk toward the short hallway, it curves to the left. You will see room 303.